Sunday, October 17, 2010

Moyo Mpweke kwa wanaotafuta Wachumba.

Hello dear,

Your Age, race and marital status are not factors in who I write to you. i am 24 years old young girl. I need someone who will treat me like a lady.You sound as a man of my dream in your profile today on and it sounds good about you that's why I contacted you for relationships. I have my preferences, and I do not think it is necessary for love to be segregated by Age. Every woman all have a man of her dream. Sorry my profile is not enough here but will tell you more details about me and my photos if you find time to write me via email (aliciaharry2443@yahoo.com) Cares to know you.
Yours sweet heart
miss alicia

please make sure you write direct to my mail box ok.

aliciaharry2443@yahoo.com
 Love: What Life Is All About
Another also is looking for a Man

My name is Miss Gloria Awa 24 years old never married. l saw your profile today at and after going through it many times then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back to me through my email address so that l will give you my picture and for you to know who l am. (
gloriaawa15@yahoo.com ). l hope to see your mail ok. lt is from me,
Miss Gloria Awa
I will love to have a good relationship with u,please,contact me direct through my private email address below gloriaawa15@yahoo.com

Haya vijana kazi kwenu.